Over the last few weeks, we have spent a lot of time thinking about what it means to be a global community. Our hearts go out to those who have been profoundly affected by this COVID-19 pandemic.
More than ever, as we continue to adapt to the uncertain times that lie ahead, we would like to say a big thank you to each of you for your ongoing loyalty and support.
People still have birthdays, people still fall in love, people still have loved ones to show appreciation to and give gifts to through all of this. We're here for you.
We are still open for business, but continue to monitor the situation closely, taking it one day at a time to make sure we keep our team and customers safe.
We have implemented the following precautions in store:
- Hand sanitiser and hand wash used frequently by our jewellers and team
- Increased cleaning practices of our workshop and design studio
- Maintaining physical distance between staff
- Cleaning and disinfecting jewellery before and after handling
New Business Hours
For the wellbeing of our staff and customers, our business hours will now be:
- Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, open by appointment for free online or in-store design consultations
We will continue to keep you updated with information concerning operating hours and conditions.
Stay safe and look after your loved ones. 🖤