Knowing what size to buy when shopping for rings online can sometimes be challenging, so below we've outlined the two easiest ways to identify your sizes.
Before we get into them, we'd like to remind you that with Tasmania by Claudia, you can always shop online with peace of mind.
Our goal is for you to cherish and love your pieces - if your purchase doesn't fit, we provide your first ring resizing at no extra cost, and we'll even cover postage costs.
Just get in touch with us with your order details and we'll be happy to help start the process.
How to Find Your Ring Size
1. Use one of your own rings as a guide
To find your ring size using one of your own rings from your collection:
- Find a ring of your own that fits comfortably (not too tight and not too loose, so that it doesn't slide off on its own) on the finger for your new ring.
- Identify the size by printing out our Ring Sizing Guide at 100% and slide your ring over the sizes until you can just see the circle inside the band. That is your ring size.
- Please note, you may be between sizes - we also make our rings in half sizes. Just select the half size when choosing size on the product page.
- Don't worry if your ring doesn't fit perfectly, at Claudia Jewellers we provide your first ring resizing at no extra cost (and we'll cover postage)!
2. Consult with a local jeweller
You can also find your ring size by visiting a local jeweller, where they can help you find your exact ring sizes.
We recommend having each of your fingers sized at the same time so you have a list of sizes on hand for future reference.
If you live in the Hobart area or happen to be visiting, you are always welcome at our consultation suite where we can take your measurements and show you our Tasmanian Collections in person.
We are located at 24 Magnet Crt, Sandy Bay, 7005 TAS Australia